Episode Forty one - Real Life

 Episode Forty one - Real Life

Click on the link above to take you to this episode.


Kia Ora and welcome to episode forty one with me.

I havn’t talked about my story since April of last year!
So I figured it was time to sit down and have a one on one about how these last few months have been since then.
I go through my highlights of the last few months then dive a little deeper into some personal family things that we’re going through as of recent.
I’m glad you’re here and hope you’ll come and listen and connect with me.
Ka kite ano au i a koutou

Here are some pictures of the last few months:
Christmas with the Nakaya's
Masaru and his only companion on the mission.

Yuki at warm ups.


My pavloava!! It's so good!!

Trying to navigate this time together as a family.

Masaru after he went through the temple.


At the rugby world cup in France.

I love this picture that my mate Puggs took in France at our place we were staying at the time. It was beautiful.






All the yummy baguettes.

My cute little Emiko on her mtb in a race. Isn't she THE MOST CUTEST EVER!!!!

Yuki at her first homecoming dance.

Her date was her friend from mtbing.
Takeshi

Yuki

One of our cute kittens. This is Goban.
My friends Doana (from Invercargill) and Tia (from CCNZ) that I visited in Utah for the day.


First time on the podium.
Dru broke his back between the while lines. So L1-L5.

Just another cute picture of Emiko because I can.

Me being a sook.

Us on our July trip. Super fun.
I mean how beautiful is this!!

With our mates in Canada on our hike.


Nationals in Atlanta.

Yuki with her new dark hair.
Yuki's June ball coach that she absolutely loved.

Graduation.

My birthday. This is what 46 looks like.











Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!