Getting ready to podcast

 



Kia Ora. Welcome to the Candid Kiwi blog. I'm so happy you're here. This is very exciting for me to share my podcast with you. 

It all started with my father sharing stories with me as a child. It sparked a curiosity in story telling and a deep love with how stories connect us. As a child, it connected me with my father and my family. 

Fast forward to 2020. What a year, right? I decided I needed to find balance. I needed to work on me, while also working hard with my children--trying to help them navigate virtual/online school and the repercussions of a pandemic. I have done a lot of soul searching this year.

Through self-reflection, journaling, prayer, and conversation with trusted loved ones, I decided to start this podcast. I decided that story telling was just what I needed. And perhaps, what others need. Through my stories, and others, I feel like I could connect us as humans. Just as I connected with my father through his stories. 

I feel so good about this and look forward to hearing and sharing stories with you. So come with me, the candid kiwi, and let's connect--one story at a time.

Haere ra

Comments

  1. Go Melissa! I’m sure this project will impact lives in very good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such wisdom to share, and to us Americans, you capture our attention with your lovely accent, we can’t help but want to hear everything you have to say!!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Very first episode!