Very first episode!


 

Welcome to season 1 episode 1. So exciting.

https://anchor.fm/thecandidkiwi

If you click on the link above, it'll take you to my page and you can go from there. I'm on various podcast places, including Spotify and apple and others. So choose your favourite place to listen and follow me there.

I'm also on facebook @thecandidkiwi and on instagram @thecandidkiwi so like and follow me there if you feel.

My email is thecandidkiwipodcast@gmail.com if you'd like to get in touch.

This first episode is a little bit about how I got to the place I am with the Candid Kiwi podcast. It's been quite the ride and in this first episode I got into detail of how this all came to be.

I'm not tech savvy and so it's about as good as you'd think a 40 year old non tech savvy woman could do and I'm pretty proud of the results. Who knew I could learn so many new things so quickly! I'm sure it'll get easier and easier as time goes by and episodes get worked on. I'm sure I'll be a pro in no time hahahaha

So sit back for the next 23 mins and relax and let me tell you the story of how the Candid Kiwi came to be.


Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast