Episode Thirty Five - Breakthrough

 Episode Thirty Five - Breakthrough 

Click on link above to come listen to this episode.


Kia Ora
Welcome to my thirty fifth episode. ❤️
In this episode I talk about a breakthrough therapy session I had with Kate.
It was too good to not share with you all. It’s been a loooong winter here in Boise so I talk a little about how that’s been affecting me and my family.
Life is full of ups and downs and it’s how we get through those ups and downs that make us.
I talk about those ups and downs and hopefully share some insights that can help you feel supported, educated and loved.
Know you’re not alone in your struggles and we can pick ourselves up and keep going.
Thanks for your listens and for you’re support.
Ka kite ano au i a koutou

Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!