Episode Thirty one - Summer Loving

 Episode thirty one - Summer loving

Click on the link above to take you to this episode.


Kia Ora and welcome to my thirty first episode. 
I've been absent for a couple of months.
 It's been summer and I've been busy with life. So much so that my podcast has been put on the back burner because of it. 
I can't tell you how busy it is with four beautiful children and a husband who are all so great at living their lives, and trying to manage that the best way possible. 
Usually when we get overloaded things have to be 'let go' in order to be able to compensate. Hence he hiatus. 
It was the first summer that I worked this much. I coached mtbing for the city almost every week from 9-12pm. While it was so wonderful, it meant that I had to figure out everything else in the change. I"m so glad I worked so we could have a little extra money for our NZ trip this Christmas.
We also went on a summer trip in our new sprinter van that we'd saved up for. We got to tour around Idaho, for the most part, and be together as a family. What a wonderful trip. I learned some things that I share on my episode.
School started for the kids and a brand new year in their school lives. This is the last year for my son Masaru. I have lots of feelings about that. 
So I go into detail about these things. 

Here are some wonderful pictures of our trip in the van. We call her 'Bella' because you name what you love right? And I foresee many wonderful times that Bella will provide for me and my family.
The start of our trip.
First night together.
Me in my favourite camp chair.
Beautiful river where we saw the salmon swimming up stream.
Hotpools with the naked people.


Our awesome set up.
Biking the Hiawatha trail. It was so beautiful and really easy.
Beautiful, plan B, hike.
Wonderful clouds from one of our last nights camping off the side of the road.
Rafting the river with 'The River Company' So much fun.
Dru.

Masaru.





Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!