Episode Twenty Nine - Healing Kiwi Travels

 Come listen to Episode Twenty-nine by clicking the link below.

Episode Twenty Nine


Kia Ora

Welcome to the twenty ninth episode of the Candid Kiwi.

This episode is me talking to you about my travels to Australia and New Zealand. 

I left at the beginning of April and traveled to NZ first and then Australia where I met up with friends I hadn't seen in over two decades. I was able to spend some precious time with Bro B which was the main reason for the trip.

It took weeks of planning and many Covid Tests and form filling. But it all worked out in the end and I was able to go to each country and be with my family and friends at each stop. 

It was a very healing trip and one that I needed more than I knew. It helped me to be more grateful and understanding and present.

I'll forever be grateful for the time spent with my friends and family on this trip. It was amazing.

I hope you enjoy this episode almost as much as I enjoyed the trip.

Thanks for your support.

Ka kite ano au i a koutou

Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!