Episode 27 - A kiwi relapse

Episode 27 - A kiwi relapse 

Click above to go straight to this episode.

Kia Ora and welcome to episode twenty seven.
In this episode I continue to share my story with you. Unlike some of the others, this is a recent story about the ups and downs of my journey with mental health for 2022. I just can't seem to get a break from it hahahaha
I struggled to think about what to share for this months 'kiwi' episode. I went on my second mtb ride of the year and the first after an injury and it hit me on that ride that I needed to share this with you. So here I am, sharing it.
I talk about the reasons why I don't want to share, and the reasons I do. 
I talk about my struggles and why and how I'm trying to cope and be grateful and happy. It's so weird because I have so much to be grateful and happy about, yet I still struggle. It's a crazy ride for sure. 
I talk about my injury and my upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand.
It's a quick trip and will be full of laughter and tears as I say hello and goodbye to Bro B for the first time in two decades and the last time in my life.
I ask the question, what makes you you? When are you just you and not all the other labels that come with your life.
I talk about mine.
I've thought recently about this podcast and if it's even worth it.  But I know that's my mental heath talking. When I dig deep and think about my reasons why, I know I need to keep pushing forward with this labour of love for myself and others. It's worth it, I know it. 
I'm so grateful for my number one fans. The ones I know and don't know. I appreciate you all. 
I hope you'll continue to join me on this journey.


My whanau. Love them. They make me better, yet are part of my learning process of becoming.
Raw image of who I am.
My best friend and the person who knows me best. He knows it all and is right there with me helping me, supporting me and guiding me as one of my lights. With him is one of my happy places. I'll forever be grateful for his love that keeps pushing me forward.
Love sunshine. It helps me feel relaxed and happy.




Me in another happy place. On my bike about to start down hilling after a tough climb. This is where the magic happens.
I also like to be snuggled up knitting or reading or watching a movie by myself or with my family.
These are some of my happy places. 
What are yours?
Let me know .........
Until next time........
Ka kite ano au i a koutou

Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!