Episode 23 - Candid Kiwi 2021 recap

 Episode 23 - Candid Kiwi recap

Click above to listen to this episode.

Kia Ora

Welcome to season two of the Candid Kiwi. I'm excited for another year of amazing stories.

In this twenty third episode I talk about 2021 and what it meant to me. I had some amazing goals achieved and wonderful things happen last year.

I also had some tough moments and times where I didn't think I could ever move forward with my life. I summarize those times and continue to share my story with you.

I hope you've enjoyed listening to season one and will equally enjoy season two. I'm so grateful for my life and for this journey and the things I learn living one day at a time with those whom I love the most.

Hope you'll come listen.

Until next time.......

Ka kite ano au i a koutou

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!