Episode 21 - My Dad

 Episode 21 - My Dad


Click above to go to the episode.



Kia Ora

Welcome to my twenty first episode. This one is about my Dad, Murray, and a little more on who he was.

I share my perspective on my father and his life and what he means to me. He was a wonderful man who was passionate for his causes and taught me well.

He had many talents and I share them with you in this episode.

He was in his late 40's when he died and it was too early and there was still so much life for him to live. I'm sad  he decided to take his life and share details of the day with you.

It's a tough listen and I cry. So trigger warning for those who don't want to listen to tough subjects like suicide, death and hardships.

But that's life right? The good and the bad. My father was amazing and I'm glad I had twenty years with him. Some aren't as lucky.

So come with me and listen to more of my story.

Until next time.....

Ka kite ano au i a koutou


My mum and Dad in Dunedin while he was training to be a teacher.


Dad when he was a little guy.

My Dad being himself. He loved yellow and doing this sign with his hand. Who knew what it meant. We asked him and I can't remember the answer. Always just being him.

My dad before kids and without a beard. Handsome guy.

This is how I remember Dad the most. Happy, smiling and those sparkly eyes.

Shot of dad in the Army.




Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!