Episode Thirteen - 1994 CCNZ

 Episode 13 - 1994 CCNZ



Kia Ora

Welcome to episode thirteen. Glad you've made it this far with me on my podcast adventure.

In this episode I talk about one of the toughest yet rewarding years of my life. The year was 1994 and I was attending a brand new high school for my last year.

It was filled with a few rough spots and I'll tell you about those and more.

What I learned and gained from this year of hardship has helped form who I am for the future me. For that I'll always be grateful. 

I think being resilient comes with going though tough trials and coming out the other end of them with more perspective and gratitude in your heart for what you gained. I have long forgiven the trials of that year but will forever be blessed with the people I met because of the year. They still bless my life to this day and for that reason alone, I'll forever be grateful for this year in my life, 1994.

So come with me and learn a little more about my story.

Until next time.......

Ka kite ano au i a koutou

Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!