Episode Three - The Candid Kiwi 2020 recap

 Episode Three

Kia Ora!

In this third episode I go into detail about how 2020 changed me forever as a mother, wife and as a human. 

I also talk, a little, about why I chose to do therapy. 

It's a very candid episode. Parts of it were very tough for me to do. I hope you'll forgive me for that. 

It was also very cold out in the podcast room and so I had the heater going the whole time. Turns out you can hear it in the background. So I won't do that again. Lesson learned. I'm a work in progress for sure. I made mistakes in my editing as well and it took me way longer than I'd like to admit. 

This episode will give you a little more detail of who I am and how I think. This is my truth and I hope you enjoy it. 

Thanks for listening.

Until next time....................

Ka kite ano au i a koutou

Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!