Episode Four - Teen Perspective 2020

 Episode Four

Kia Ora and Welcome to my fourth episode.

In this episode I invite six teens, to answer four questions about this past year, 2020.

1-What was the worst thing about 2020? 

2-What was the best thing about 2020? 

3-What helped you through the hard times? 

4-What did you learn about yourself, and in general, in 2020? 

I have three girls and three boys, of varying ages, talk to me about 2020. I appreciate their perspective and their honesty. 

I had this idea come to me one day, so I  ran with it. I usually run with ideas that come to me.  I hope you enjoy.

As usual, I need to thank April for the graphics. I invite you to contact me with your perspective and thoughts. Also, if you feel as if you have a story or know someone with a story that needs to be heard, let me know.

Until next time.

Ka kite ano au i a koutou

Comments

Popular Posts

Episode Two - April Zastrow

Getting ready to podcast

Very first episode!